Saturday, March 24, 2012

Competition update!!

Tomorrow is the last day to enter my competition. There have been some fab entries and I have loved looking at them all over on my Facebook page. Here are a few of the entries to inspire you if you want to get snapping tomorrow....


This photo makes me laugh every time I see it, and every time I see the Bird's Eye advert!


This bag is on its holidays in Norway. I have loved seeing all of the different fabrics I have used over the years. I had completely forgotten about this but loved it and really wished I had kept some for something for me!


There has been some Dr Who love with colour co-ordinating yarn and bag. I like it a lot!


This looks like a perfect night in...knitting, wine, ice cream. Bliss!


...and this is obviously a lazy Sunday morning in bed. Ahh!

The prizes are fab; A £30 gift voucher for my shop, 3 patterns of your choice from Coop Knit, some yarn from Babylonglegs and some stitch markers from Fripperies and Bibelots.

No comments: